Hands on Swimming Pool Leak Detection Training Course
Learn from the founder, inventor and CEO of LeakTronics, Darren Merlob, with an intensive 1 day training course that will teach you invaluable techniques in professional Leak Detection. What you’ll learn will guide you through your business practices and leak detection’s, whether in business for yourself, or adding value to the company you work for – professional leak detectors are in demand!
If you are handy, you will catch on quickly and if you’re a novice, our equipment is easy to learn and the understanding of how it’s used is easy to comprehend when taught by an industry veteran. What you’ll learn will allow you to stand out above your competitors and earn top dollar while being successful in the leak detection industry.
- Equipment is Included in the Price of the 1 Day Course
- Practical “On the Job” Training will be Provided
- Unlimited Technical Support; We’ll be there to BackYou Up!
- Company Listing on our Leak Professional Referrals Page
- Additional Add-on Components for our Kits are Available
- LeakTronics customers Enjoy Early Notification when we create new equipment.
“I am more than thrilled with the training I received! From start to finish, the entire team communicated very well and were thorough. I learned so much and got a ton of hands on time. Overall I am extremely please with my certification and would recommend this to anyone looking to learn about leak detection!”
“I really enjoyed it and learned so much. I’m so glad that I decided to do this. Thank you!”
“Outstanding training! As a business pool owner I’m absolutely satisfied with the objectives. Darren is an excellent person and well prepared trainer. The content of the course was organized and easy to follow. The equipment is perfect and the files and templates are helpful. The experience will be useful for my work. The time allotted for the training was sufficient. The facilities were especially adequate for the leak detection. One of the best moment was when I heard the first leak, now I’m going to start a new service for my company. I want to thank you all the Leaktronics team: Darren, William, Debbie and Celia. You guys are the best!”
“I just want to say thank you. It was a very awesome 2 days. Darren is an excellent teacher – you can see he loves to teach, very down to earth person, always making sure that I understood everything about the tools and how to use it. I can say that I am very confident on the field looking for a leak.”
“Thank you for all the back and for information before I made the decision to do the training. I hope we continue talk to each other, make more business together. Also I can not forget about William, excellent person always making sure that I got everything about the tools. Thanks again.”
“I want to thank you for the amazing learning experience in finding leaks in swimming pools. I feel totally confident in finding leaks on my own and knowing that I have all the right equipment to do so. Also knowing that you’ll be there to help me or guide me if I ever need it.”
“After traveling out to California for Darren’s two day training course. I can’t begin to say how much valuable information you will learn from being with him for two days. It’s priceless. Darren will explain the leak detection process and how to use his equipment correctly. He teaches you the different techniques for finding return leaks, skimmer leaks, main drain leaks, light leaks, vacuum line leaks, etc. He teaches you tricks in the trade that took him years to develop. I can’t image someone trying to perform a leak detection the professional way, without the proper training from Darren. After I returned home, I was off and running with my first leak. I called Darren for some advice and he was there to walk me through my difficulties. Thanks for teaching me the proper way to find leaks.”
“I just got back from the training school and learned more about leaks in two days then I have in the last 5 years. I have found literally dozens of leaks I would have never found without the proper training and equipment. Thank you very much for your help Darren.”
Our Patented LeakTronics Equipment changed a leak detection market riddled with antiquated equipment that lags in performance and works poorly, costing homeowners and commercial businesses thousands in unnecessary repairs and wasted time. Some of those same tools, unfortunately, are still making their rounds t0day from our competitors! Leak Detection Technicians, Contractors, Plumbers and more use LeakTronics on a daily basis, on Leak Detection jobs of all sizes and scopes, earning top dollar. You will too.
Alongside the Leak Detection training you’ll receive, you will learn best business practices and marketing strategies to ensure that your business is set up for success! From sample invoices and call sheets, to web building and advertising, we’ll give you the tools!
Add to this, the psychology of dealing with customers, taking the first phone call and beginning to diagnose the job from the first conversation. Understand how to accurately verify that your entire job-site is leak free and that you’ve performed a professional, and final Leak Detection.
We’ll also provide you with a company listing and a map location on the “Leak Professional” area of our website to give you the visibility boost. We also provide a direct link from our website to yours, to boost your organic ranking on major search engines.
Please check our Leak Specialist Locator to see the expansive network of contractors receiving daily leads from LeakTronics. We provide you with leak detection content & information for your website, as well as product pictures.
Minimal licensing is needed to perform Leak Detection’s, check with your state on this, but you do need to know what to do and how to do it – and that’s what you’ll learn from LeakTronics – with technical support a phone call away for any problems you encounter as you start your journey as a Leak Detection professional..
We’re in it for the long haul, and know that our trainee’s success depends on our support and guidance! When you’re in a pinch, we will always do our best to answer your calls and give our expert advice for the tough jobs that you may encounter. Our website is a hub for leak detection knowledge, informative articles, helpful videos, and operating manuals that are available 24/7 from your mobile device or desktop. We are constantly building upon our extensive knowledge-base, adding new tips and techniques, along with troubleshooting information. If you’re old-school, and prefer speaking with a human, our technical support team can be reached via email or telephone.
Q. Do I need to purchase LeakTronics Equipment separately?
A. Our Swimming Pool Leak Detection training course includes the equipment you need to succeed.
Q. Do I need to be in the pool industry to take the course?
A. While being in the pool industry and understanding various pool systems helps, it is not a requirement for taking our training class.
Q. What if I run into a problem after training is over?
A. Call our office. Our customer support team is available by phone, email and our website.
Q. What can I expect to know after I leave?
A. You will leave with a wealth of knowledge about leak detections and inspections. You will know how to use electronic equipment such as hydrophones, pipemics, slide mics and video cameras. You will understand pool plumbing configurations and know how to pressure test and static test plumbing lines.
LeakTronics One Day Training Course ($5300)
The hands On Swimming Pool Leak Detection Training Course takes one day at our location. You’ll learn practical applications on actual functioning pool equipment performing swimming pool and spa leak detections using the tools in the LeakTronics Complete Pro Kit. You’ll learn and understand pool plumbing configurations, pressure testing and video camera use for detailed inspections. You’ll learn to decipher the differences between structural issues and non-structural issues . You’ll use each tool in a controlled situation that delivers real life leak situations as they happen in actual leak detection calls. From how to find a leak and how to diagnose the severity of the leak situation.
When you’ve completed your training, we’ll provide you with a Certified Leak Specialist logo for your website as well as a link exchange on our “trained specialists” website where potential customers around the world can find you, a trained and “certified” leak detection specialist. We even refer work when people in your area ask for professional contact information.
We’ll help you with photos for your website and social media of your training and share tips and tricks we learned through years of real world applications. Of course, we’re always a phone call or email away if you have trouble finding that first leak, or at any time there after when you have a question.
- General Static Testing
- Pre-locating Leaks Using the LeakTronics Pool Scope
- Master the LT1000 Noise Reducing Amplifier to Greatly Reduce or Eliminate any Background Noise
- Pressure Testing Lines (return lines, skimmer lines, spa jet lines, etc) with a Mixture of Air and Water
- Pinpointing Leaks Under Concrete (slabs, patios, decks, etc) Using the DeckPlate while Pressure Testing
- How to Perform Underground Visual Pipe Inspections with the Hand Held Video Pro with Dye Injection
- Precise Locating of Underground Pipe Leaks Using the Patented FLASH Leak Location System
- Locating Leaks in Soil and Grassy Areas
- How to Check Valves at the Equipment Area with the Multi Purpose Pipe Probe
- Swimming Pool and Spa Configurations
- Line locating, tracing and mapping
- Pool Plumbing Configurations
- Learn to Decipher Swimming Pool and Spa Structural Issues from Non-Structural Issues
- Leak Detection Methods that are Proprietary to LeakTronics
- Customer Psychology: How much to Bill, How much to Charge
- Learning to Diagnose a Pool Prior to your Arrival
- Fact Gathering on your Initial Phone Call
- Scouting Competition in your Specific Area
- Structural Repair Tutorials
- Leak Detection Statistics
COMPLETE PRO KIT
- LT1000 Amplifier – A Leak Detection Amplifier that has been Designed By LeakTronics to Work with all LeakTronics Components
- Two Microphones – one for General Listening (pool scope), the Other (pipe mic) is Specifically used to Find Leaks in Pipes (main drains, return lines, skimmer lines, etc.)
- Deck Plate(TM) with Advanced Noise Filtering Technology Makes Listening Through Concrete, Brick, Rock or any other Solid Surface Simple
- Patented Phantom Powered Amplifier with Noise Reduction
- Adjustable Volume Headphones
- Refillable Dye Injector
- Underwater Flashlight – for Looking in Skimmer (seams) and Light Niches
- Inspection Mirror – for Hard to see Places
- Durable Carrying Case
- Video Scope with Dye Injection
- Pressure Rig with Controllable Air & Water Valves
- 1.5 inch and 2 Inch Injection Plugs (one of each)
- 1.5 inch and 2 Inch Compression Plugs (four of each)
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Complete Technical Manual
- Unlimited Lifetime Technical/Customer Support
- Certified Leak Specialist logo for your website as well as a link exchange
- We provide examples of the following: Call sheets, Repair estimates, Contracts, Invaluable information which we have mastered along the past 30 years
- How to use all of our tools in order to confirm your diagnosis
- Airfare and Accommodations Not Included
- Certificate of Completion